Foodbuzz

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Measurements

0 Comments

For most of the cooks, cooking is mostly about approximations!! Even for me when its regular cooking with very less time in hand. So this is not for all...but sometimes these things does matter when it comes to some challenging dishes...

Following snap indicates the Tablespoon, Teaspoon & Bowl which I will mostly use in my preparations. This is just for reference, so that you can compare with the utensils you have at hand:

L to R: Tablespoon, Teaspoon & Bowl (which I use)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Indian Cooking Blogs Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsBlog DirectoryTopOfBlogs Food & Drink
barcelona spanien
Gita on FoodistaGita
CookEatShare Member
view my recipes
CookEatShare Member
Proud member of FoodBlogs All recipes are on Petitchef MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
my foodgawker gallery