Foodbuzz

Friday, December 10, 2010

Chikoo Choco Shake

0 Comments

Winter & Shakes...sounds weird?? Sorry for that dear readers, but I had some old photographs lying in one of the folders of this shake which I had prepared long back and took  me back to my Grad days when I used to enjoy this Chikoo-Choco Shake with Y (1 by 2), a huge glass for 10 bugs at PJB (Priya Juice Bar)....wonderful memories!!Simplest to prepare, healthy, stomach filling & good on a hot summer day...Shake it....

Chikoo- Choco Shake 

Serves: 2                            Preparation Time: 5 mins

Ingredients:

3 firm Chikoos/ Sapota
1 1/2 tbspn unsweetened cocoa pwd
2 tbspn sugar/honey
1 bowl milk
2-3 ice cubes
some fresh cream

Step 1: Cut the chikoo/ sapota in small chunks. (i did not peel it & still turned out good, u may if you want)
Step 2: Put all the ingredients in a blender at once & blend well. 
Step 3: Serve with fresh cream or just like that of you don't have any. Tastes good either way.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Indian Cooking Blogs Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogsBlog DirectoryTopOfBlogs Food & Drink
barcelona spanien
Gita on FoodistaGita
CookEatShare Member
view my recipes
CookEatShare Member
Proud member of FoodBlogs All recipes are on Petitchef MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
my foodgawker gallery